Strategic Business Growth
Bloom Consulting works with owner-managers directly through business growth programmes in order to assist SMEs and implement sustainable, scalable growth. This strategy will forge a distinctive advantage for their product and/or service.
Strategies in this area include:
- Identification of aspirations and appetite for growth – This is a simple question, but represents the basis of a successful strategy – Where do we want to go?
- Where will we operate? – Understanding the market and then deciding which segment and product/service categories to choose?
- How will we compete? – What is our proposition? What makes us different? How will we win? Why should somebody buy from us?
- Our capabilities and competence – What resources, processes, and operations need to be in place in order to deliver our proposition within the targeted markets and sectors?
- Management and monitoring – Defining a distinctive strategy is relatively straightforward, getting it implemented is the challenging part – How will we work with employees to gain buy-in, set clear milestones, and manage performance metrics?
Research & Market Development
Bloom Consulting boasts specialist experience in a vast array of innovative marketing and sales strategies. We assist businesses in the development of clear strategies for both the retention of existing customers and the targeting of new markets and clients
- Which markets are we in and what are the future prospects/opportunities?
- Which markets/segments will we select and deselect?
- Which product/service categories will we target?
- Which geographic areas will we choose?
- Where is the value in the market?
- How will we leverage new technologies/innovations and collaborations?
- Are we delivering value or offering a commodity?
Marketing & Export Sales
Bloom Consulting understands that one of the keys to SME business growth is the ability to secure sales in export markets. Our lead consultants have a magnitude of experience in executive export development roles.
- Initial review of current export activity and potential opportunities for growth
- Development of criteria for selection of specific regions/customers/partners
- Conduct export research on specific markets or manage research through our established network of export trade consultants
- Identify potential in-market partners within specific countries
- Review of findings from in-market research and consider implications for export market development priorities
- Conduct sales prospecting activity on behalf of the company to identify sales opportunities or potential partners
Tendering & Bid Management
Bloom Consulting boasts expertise in assisting SMEs in the process of sourcing and bidding for tenders all over the world.
- Training and workshops
- One-to-One (as well as team) mentoring and coaching
- Assisting companies with the development and submission of live tenders
More Business Services
Bloom Consulting works with managers and their dedicated teams in order to understand their core strengths, targeting the relevant growth prospects in relation to the current market.